Account Terms and Conditions
Account Terms and Conditions at the shop Sklep i hurtownia odzieży męskiej - Victorio
LIST OF CONTENTS
Section 1 Definitions
Section 2 Seller’s Contact Details
Section 3 Technical Requirements
Section 4 Account
Section 5 Complaints
Section 6 Personal data
Section 7 Restrictions
Section 1 DEFINITIONS
Account – a free-of-charge function of the Shop (service) which allows the Buyer to register his/her own individual Account at the Shop and which is regulated by the present Terms and Conditions.
Buyer – any entity which registers an Account at the Shop and has its habitual residence in the European Union.
Shop – online shop Sklep i hurtownia odzieży męskiej - Victorio maintained by the Seller https://koszulevictorio.pl directed to Buyers.
Seller – KRZYSZTOF KOSMOWSKI, entrepreneur conducting an economic activity under the business name PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO HANDLOWE KOSMOS KRZYSZTOF KOSMOWSKI /Skrót: P.H. KOSMOS KRZYSZTOF KOSMOWSKI/, entered into the Central Registry and Information about Business Activity kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP number (Polish Tax Identification Number) 9660607115, European Union VAT Identification Number PL9660607115 , REGON number (Polish National Business Registry Number) 050375652, ul. Zwycięstwa 26, 15-703 Białystok .
Section 2 SELLER’S CONTACT DETAILS
- Postal address: ul. Zwycięstwa 26, 15-703 Białystok
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 883190100
Section 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- An active e-mail account and a device with Internet access and a web browser supporting: are necessary for the correct creation of the Account and its correct functioning.
Section 4 ACCOUNT
- The Buyer creates an Account voluntarily
- The Account provides the Buyer with additional options, such as: reviewing the order history of orders placed by the Buyer at the Shop, checking the order status or editing his/her data independently.
- To create an Account the Buyer needs to fill out a proper form at the Shop.
- The creation of the Account entails the conclusion of the contract for an unspecified term between the Buyer and the Seller relating to management of the Account on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer can delete the Account without incurring any costs.
- In order to delete the Account, the Buyer should send a resignation to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. As a result the Account will be deleted and the contract relating to management of the Account will be terminated.
Section 5 COMPLAINTS
- Complaints about functioning of the Account should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Seller will review the complaint within the period of 14 days.
OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT AND REDRESS MECHANISM
- In case where the complaint procedure fails to bring the expected results, the Consumer may use, i.a.:
a. The assistance of a competent European Consumer Centre of the EEC-Net. Centres provide Consumers with information about their rights and assist them in solving individual problems with cross-border transactions. The assistance of Consumer Centres is freeof- charge by default. A list of Consumer Centres competent for each country can be found at: http://www.konsument.gov.pl/pl/eck-w-europie.html
b. Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) developed by the European Commission, available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN<
Section 6 PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of using the Shop are administrated by the Seller.
- When creating an Account at the Shop, the Buyer voluntarily provides personal data which is necessary for the creation and management of the Account.
- The Buyer has the right to review the personal data which concerns him/her and to demand their amendment.
- The personal data provided by the Buyer will be processed by the Seller only for the purposes referred to in this section.
Section 7 RESTRICTIONS
- The Buyer is forbidden to provide content of illegal nature.
- Any contract concluded on the basis of these Terms and Conditions is governed by the provisions of the Polish law, provided that this choice does not result in a situation where the Consumer loses protection afforded to him/her based on mandatory provisions of law, which would apply if this law was not selected. In such cases the provisions most favourable to the Consumer shall prevail.
- In the case of any substantial reasons which are referred to in subsection 4, the Seller has the right to change the present Account Terms and Conditions.
- The substantial reasons referred to in subsection 3 include:
a. the need to adapt the Shop to the provisions of the law applicable to the Shop’s activity,
b. improving safety of the services provided,
c. changes in the functionality of the Account which require modifications in of the Account Terms and Conditions.
- 5. The Buyer will be informed about the planned changes in the Account Terms and Conditions via an e-mail sent to the address assigned to the Account at least 14 days before they come into force.
- If the Buyer does not accept the planned changes, he/she should inform the Seller about that fact by sending an e-mail to the Seller's email address email@example.com. This will result in termination of the contract relating to the management of the Account on the date when the planned changes come into force or before that date, if demanded by the Buyer.
- If the Buyer accepts the planned changes before the date of its entry into force, it is assumed that he/she accepts them. However it does not prevent him/her from terminating the contract in the future.
- Any dispute arising between the Seller and the Buyer who is not a Consumer will be submitted to the court competent for the Seller’s registered office.